INCENTIVES PROVIDERS can choose among the following packages:
EARLY BIRD RATES (Deadline - 11th of January, 2019)
LATE RATES (Registrations after 11th of January, 2019)
Terms and Conditions
By submitting the application form the Exhibitor accepts the exhibiting offer. The registration fees, which are valid for the Exhibition, are stated on the website www.incentives-alpe-adria.eu
For the Exhibitor, the application form is legally binding and irrevocable. The Organisers reserve the exclusive right to decide upon admitting the offers, i.e. application forms. The Organisers are not obliged to consider application forms received after due date.
The Exhibitor undertakes to pay the registration fee of the exhibition package as selected in the application form.
For Early bird registrations by February 16, 2018, a total payment of the chosen package fee is required within 15 days after the application is submitted. The pro-forma invoice will be sent by Carinthia Convention Bureau.
For registrations after February 16, 2018, a total payment of the chosen package fee is required within 15 days after the application is submitted. The pro-forma invoice will be sent by Carinthia Convention Bureau.
Any registration package not fully paid by March 30, 2018, will be subject to cancellation and reassignment without notice.
Payment is to be made only via bank transfer as per pro forma invoice. All payments must be in EUR. Austrian VAT in the amount of 20% is not included in the prices where applicable.
In case the payment term is exceeded, the Organisers may charge the legal penalty interests. The Exhibitor can object to the invoice only in written form and within 8 days after its receipt.
Exhibitors who can prove that they are unable to take part in the event, can ask for the contract to be annulled by giving the Organiser notice in writing.
If the Organisers receive notice of cancellation up to 6 weeks prior to the show, administration fee in the amount of EUR 480 is to be paid. If the Organisers receive notice of cancellation four to six weeks prior to the show, the Exhibitor shall be obligated and agrees to pay a cancellation charge of 50 % of the total registration fee. If notice of cancellation is received less than 4 weeks prior to the show, 100 % of the total registration fee remains due. In the case of 100 % payment having already been processed, the full amount will be retained.
The Organisers shall apply the same penalties and conditions, in case of reduction of the exhibiting area, due to a specific request of the Exhibitor.
In the event of cancellation, the Organisers have the right to use the space for its own convenience, including selling the space to another exhibitor, without rebate or allowance to the canceled Exhibitor. The Organisers assume no responsibility for having included the name or description of the canceled Exhibitor in programs, catalog, website, publicity or other material.
The Exhibitor shall arrange the displays to use only the exhibition space area under Contract, and in such a manner as to recognize the rights of other exhibitors and visitors. Distribution of pamphlets, brochures or other promotional material is limited to the exhibition space. The Exhibitor shall limit the activities to his exhibition space.
The exhibition stand is put at the Exhibitor’s disposal with standard fittings with the aim of ensuring uniformity. The Exhibitor shall not make changes such as opening partitions or displaying products outside the allocated space. Any plans for personalizing stands must be approved by the Technical organiser by March 30, 2018.
Conduct of exhibitors
The Exhibitor shall ensure that his stand is open to view and staffed by competent representatives during exhibition hours. A delegate unable to attend may be represented by another executive of his company, only if accepted beforehand by the Organiser.
In the event of any Exhibitor failing to open his stand or uncover his exhibits, the Organisers may do so or may arrange for the stand and exhibits to be removed and the Exhibitor shall be liable for any charges that may be incurred. The Organisers will not be liable for any losses, including consequential losses, sustained by the Exhibitor as a result of this action.
The Exhibitor shall conduct his business only from his own stand and shall refrain from activities that will affect attendance of show attendees during exhibition hours. The Exhibitor can carry out commercial business at the stand for its own company and for companies he represents using promotional and advertising tools which are relevant to the products for which the exhibitor has been admitted.
The Exhibitor is not allowed to lease his exhibition or advertising space or their parts to any third parties. In case of violation, the Organisers reserve the right to charge the Exhibitor additional 100 % of the price of the granted exhibition and advertising space, respectively.
All efforts to advertise, promote sales and operate exhibits must be conducted so as not to cause annoyance or inconvenience to other Exhibitors and visitors.
Allocation of the exhibition spaces
The allocation of the exhibition spaces is decided by the Organisers. In this decision, they take into account the general interest of the Exhibition as well as the country and nature of work of the Exhibitor.
The Organiser reserves the right to change the position of the stand, even if already assigned, or to vary the dimensions when necessary for technical and/or organizational reasons.
Whilst the Organizers shall endeavor to protect exhibition property whilst on display at the Exhibition, it must be clearly understood that the Organizers and the Exhibition venue cannot accept liability for any loss, damage, destruction or theft sustained or occasioned from any cause whatsoever.
The Exhibitor and their contractors, respectively, shall be held responsible for any damage or injury caused to the Organisers and/ or third party at the exhibition space or on the exhibition grounds by them or their staff.
In the event of it being necessary for any reason whatsoever for the Exhibition to be abandoned, postponed or altered in any way in whole or in part, or if the Organizer finds it necessary to change the date of the Exhibition, the Organizer shall not be liable for any loss which the Exhibitor or exhibition contractors may incur owing to the intervention of any authority which prevents or restricts the use of the Premises or any part thereof in any manner whatsoever.
According to the European law (ZVOP-1-UPB1), the organiser shall maintain and use personal information in observance of the personal data treatment regulations. The Organisers collect personal information (name, company title, business email address, work phone number, fax number, homepage etc.) voluntarily submitted through the website or application form.
The Organisers may use personal data in the scope of the event, among others for the online pre-scheduled appointments system, publishing the Exhibitor’s details on the Exhibition website, in the Incentives Alpe Adria catalogue, and at the trade show, in each case whether in print, electronically or in any other media. Moreover the data may be used to provide information and send promotional and marketing materials as regards work of the Organisers.
The Organisers render some of its services in respect of the Exhibition together with select partners. The data may be passed to related parties so as to perform functions on our behalf. Further use or disclosure of the information by them for other purposes is forbidden.
If you have any questions or concerns about your data or your request to opt-out of communications from the Organisers or its third-party partners, please contact us at
Kärnten Convention & Mitgesellschafter GesbR
Völkermarkter Ring 21
AT – 9020 Klagenfurt am Wörthersee
M: +43-664 444 76 05
The Organizers are responsible for the control of the Exhibition area. The Exhibitor is responsible for the control and supervision of his own stand. The Exhibitor must comply in all aspects with the requirement of every appropriate authority and with the Terms and Conditions by which the Organizers may occupy the Exhibition venue.
All matters and questions not covered by these Terms and Conditions are subject to the decision of the Organisers. Foregoing Terms and Conditions may be amended or added by the Organisers at their discretion. The Exhibitor agrees to abide by any and all amendments and changes by the Organisers as well as rules and regulations set out in the Exhibitor Manual.
The Organisers and the Exhibitor will settle all eventual disputes in an amicable way. In case a dispute cannot be settled in this way, the Organiser and Exhibitor agree to confer jurisdiction to the competent court in Klagenfurt.
To qualify for the hosted buyer programme meeting planners must be an agency, association or corporate buyers who are responsible for planning, organising, recommending or making financial decisions for events outside their home country. Furthermore, meeting planners have to commit to attending ten individual appointments per day at the show with exhibitors of their choice.
To be accepted as the Hosted buyer, an applicant should meet strict qualifying criteria. The organiser may contact the applicant and/or appropriate meetings suppliers to verify the information on her/his application.
1. The Organiser is responsible for coordinating your participation as a hosted buyer at IAA 2018 including accommodation, transfers and appointment setting. Flights will be booked by the Organiser over the period of IAA 2018 only. All attendance queries should be directed to the Organiser. Hosted buyers are not to contact the IAA 2018 travel suppliers (i.e., agents, airlines, and hotels) directly.
2. The hosted buyer who wishes to make his/her own travel arrangements must inform the Organiser directly and ensure that travel is according to his/her chosen days of attendance and at times which allow him/her to complete his/her full obligation of appointments.
3. Hosted buyers must obtain adequate travel insurance coverage for their stay and it is recommended in particular that hosted buyers take out adequate insurance for their baggage and medical insurance.
4. IAA 2018 takes no responsibility for any hosted buyer who may miss organised flights, transfers or functions related to IAA 2018. This includes buyers missing flights due to visa complications, airline delays and cancellations. Any additional expense incurred is at the buyer’s own expense.
1. Hosted buyers who are accepted by IAA 2018 commit to attending a minimum of ten one-to-one appointments per day of attendance at IAA 2018. For two days minimum attendance of 15 one-to-one appointments has to be scheduled in advance. One-to-one meetings have to be arranged in advance via online appointment system. Hosted buyers who do not conclude appointments by the agreed date and/ or do not attend site inspection will be liable for the ‘no show’
2. Hosted buyers who are unable to honor an appointment should contact the exhibitor directly to arrange a more convenient appointment time.
3. Only one person per company can be accepted as a hosted buyer. Further persons may attend the show as invited guests (they cover their own travel and accommodation but have complimentary access to IAA 2018 including all services granted to hosted buyers at the show). Exceptions can be made for large companies or if otherwise agreed with the Organiser.
4. If one or more persons from the same organisation attend IAA 2018 as a hosted buyer then those persons must conduct their appointments individually.
5. Please note that attendance at appointments will be monitored and non attendance shall constitute a breach of these Terms and conditions. Organiser will give on-site instructions on attendance verification.
6. The Organiser will inform the hosted buyer about the site inspection of the host hotel in Carinthia upon arrival. Hosted buyers are obliged to attend their preplanned site inspection.
Cancellations, no shows, and refunds
1. If you need to cancel your participation at the show, you must inform the Organiser in writing. The cancellation will not be effective until you have received a written acknowledgment from the Organiser. Cancellations received on or before April 15, 2018, do not incur a fee, unless the flight has been agreed and confirmed. If the flight has been confirmed the cost of the flight will be charged. Cancellations received after April 15, 2018, will incur a fee of 400 EUR. Charges will be debited from the credit card detailed on your application. Organisers will not refund the administrative and participation fee in case of cancellation.
2. ‘No show’ is defined as a hosted buyer who without giving prior written notice of cancellation does not complete appointment requirements and/or is not present for the hosted buyer activities at IAA2018.
3. ‘No show’ fees for hosted buyers will be applied against any of the items below:
• If you do not make the required number of exhibitor appointments prior to the close of the appointment system
• You are reported onsite as a ‘no show’
• You are unable to attend IAA 2018 and do not advise us in writing by April 15, 2018.
• If you do not attend the required bonding and try before you buy experience.
• If you miss two or more pre-scheduled appointments per day of attendance at IAA 2018.
4. Hosted buyers’ participation and attendance are monitored by the Organiser and exhibitors. In the event of a breach of the cancellation & no show’s Terms and conditions, IAA 2018 reserves the right to cancel your hosted buyer status and charge you the ‘no show’ fee. The ‘no show’ fee is 500 EUR.
5. All cancellation and no show charges will be debited by IAA 2018 to the credit card detailed in your application. All cancellation charges and no show fees are inclusive of the VAT or equivalent tax. An invoice receipt detailing the charges will be sent to you.
6. Cancellation of attendance fees, no-show fees, and flight cancellation fees shall be payable by the hosted buyer within 14 days of the closing date of IAA 2018. The IAA 2018 team shall make payment of such cancellation and no show fees from the hosted buyer’s credit card (details of which must be provided by the hosted buyer on registration) 14 days after the closing date of IAA 2018 if the payment has not been made by other means. IAA 2018 will provide the hosted buyer with a receipt in respect of such credit card charges for cancellation of attendance fees, no-show fees, and flight cancellation fees.
1. Your acceptance on to the hosted buyer programme is non-transferable. Should a circumstance arise whereby you have to cancel your participation, you may request to substitute another person from your organisation. Organiser may choose to accept that substitute person after reviewing his/her fully completed application form.
2. If the substitute meets the qualification criteria and if the substitution is made prior to April 15, 2018, then cancellation charges will not apply to the original buyer unless the flight has been confirmed. If the flight has been confirmed, the cost of the flight will be charged.
3. If the substitution is made after the cancellation date of April 15, 2018 cancellation charges will apply unless agreed otherwise with the Organiser.
4. If the substitution is not accepted by the Organiser, then the usual cancellation terms apply to the original hosted buyer.
1.Travel will be arranged on dates suitable for attendance at the show.
2. Due to airline restrictions, changes to confirmed travel plans or travel change requests received after April 15, 2018 will be considered by Organiser on a case by case basis.
3. The Organiser reserves the right to make charges for travel changes. Charges will be notified to you and will be debited from the credit card detailed in your application.
4. Any unused flight tickets must be returned directly to the Organiser.
5. Please note that participants from certain countries may require a visa to enter Austria (European Union). It is the responsibility of each participant to contact the Organiser for a visa application letter and to organise their own individual visa. Buyers who are unable to travel because of failure to obtain a valid visa will be subject to the standard cancellation or no show charges.
6. Please note that travel insurance is the responsibility of each individual hosted buyer. The Organiser will not supply travel insurance for hosted buyers. Travel insurance must be in effect from the day of departure up to and including the day you arrive back at your home country.
7. Hosted buyers are responsible for the payment of excess baggage, customs fines etc. IAA 2018 does not endorse or approve export gifts given to hosted buyers by exhibitors. It is the responsibility of each attendee to ensure that such gifts may be both legally removed from Austria and imported into your home country.
8. Hosted buyers must settle all expenses with the hotel prior to departure and will indemnify IAA 2018 for any failure to do so.
1. Familiarisation trips are organised by the host destination. Hosted buyers are accepted by the host destination on the basis that they meet the criteria determined by the host destination. Flights (transfers) are coordinated by the Organiser and the host destination. Accommodation is the sole responsibility of the host destination for the duration of the trip.
2. After a maximum number of hosted buyers per fam trip is reached the participation at such fam trip will not be possible.
3. Attendance at a fam trip is subject to arriving/departing flights availability.
4. If you need to cancel your participation in a fam trip, then you must inform the Organiser. Your cancellation must be acknowledged in writing by the Organiser for it to be effective. Cancellations received on or before April 15, 2018 do not incur a fee, unless the flight has been agreed and confirmed. If the flight has been confirmed the cost of the flight will be charged. Cancellations received after April 15, 2018 may incur a fee from the host destination to cover costs incurred by them for flights and accommodation relating to the fam trip up to the date of cancellation and will be advised. Additional costs for revised flights may also be incurred and will be payable to IAA 2018.
All matters and questions not covered by these Terms and Conditions are subject to the decision of the Organisers. Foregoing Terms and Conditions may be amended or added by the Organisers at their discretion. The Hosted buyer agrees to abide by any and all amendments and changes by the Organisers as well as rules and regulations set out in the Hosted buyer Manual.
The Organisers and the Hosted buyer will settle all eventual disputes in an amicable way. In case a dispute cannot be settled in this way, the Organiser and Hosted buyer agree to confer jurisdiction to the competent court in Carinthia.